Three years ago,our trip was featured on Alaska Public Radio. Click here to hear that story!
Women’s Only Juneau Alaska Multi-Sport Adventure
SURFit Adventures has organized another amazing tour of Juneau. This time the adventure is limited to six women only and includes a variety of different activities. We will be hiking, we will be paddling, and exploring the glaciers. Plan for five days of great fun, great food and company.
See humpback whales, orcas, black bears, eagles and more in a majestic environment. You will want your camera for this adventure.
The trip runs from June 9-14th and includes everything you need to have a great time with other women. You should be in good shape and be able to hike at a steady pace for 5-8 miles.
The adventure includes:
- Fabulous accommodations at the historic Alaska’s Capitol Inn–this historic hotel offers comfort and convenience. This is not roughing it. Every room has a queen or king sized bed. We have planned to have the whole inn so everyone can have their own room. If you want to share a room with a friend, a daughter, a sister or partner, no worries! We can reduce the cost for you. Some rooms have a pull out sofa.
- transportation to and from the airport
- transportation to and from all activities
- five course breakfast every morning and snacks throughout the day
- activities—including hikes, paddles (kayak or paddleboard), trekking on the glacier, and more
- lunch and snacks during activities are provided
- Alaskan Seafood Dinner/Social
We only have six spots available.
This is a very limited package so book your trip today!
Includes everything listed above plus luxury accommodations at Alaska Capitol Inn, all transportation, all breakfasts and snacks, and a few special perks —Cost is between $3450-$4,150 per person, based on single occupancy. Price varies slightly based on the room selected. Double occupants would pay a reduced price. Please call or email for details.
Contact us with any questions or concerns about the trip. We can be reached via phone (941-952-8245) or email anytime.
Right now, we are collecting deposits of $400 per person to hold your spot.
After April 7, 2019, the deposit will become non-refundable. Full payment for the trip must be received by April 30, 2019. If we don’t receive full payment, your spot will be offered to the next person on the waiting list.
Consider as you sign up
- Airline tickets – Please check with us before purchasing your airline tickets to ensure your trip is confirmed with the minimum number of participants required to operate. Airfare is not included in the price of the adventure.
- Travel insurance – To protect your travel investment, we highly recommend the purchase of travel insurance. A good option is www.insuremytrip.com
- Before booking, please check our FAQs to make sure you understand our policies.