Three years ago,our trip was featured on Alaska Public Radio. Click here to hear that story!
SURFit Adventures has organized another amazing tour of Juneau on Stand Up Paddleboards. This time we are offering TWO weeks to chose from.
These trips are great and everyone has an amazing time.
See humpback whales, orcas, black bears, eagles and more in a majestic environment. We paddle alongside glaciers, the rocky and wild Alaska coastline, and in some of the most pristine environments in the world.
The trip runs from July 15-July 21st, 2016 and includes everything you need to have a great time with fellow paddlers.
Click here to see some photos from our previous adventures in Juneau!
We are excited to offer two different packages this year.
The first package includes accommodations at the historic Alaska’s Capitol Inn as well as transportation from the airport to the bed and breakfast and transportation to and from all launch sites. This package also includes a five course breakfast every morning and snacks throughout the day.
Our second package does not include accommodations but allows you flexibility in choosing where you want to stay in Juneau. Transportation to and from the launch sites is also included but paddlers will have to find their way to the Alaska Capitol Inn to meet up with the group.
Both packages include:
- Daily guided stand up paddleboard tours by certified lifeguard and competitive paddleboard racer/surfer (most days we offer more than one paddle)
- All SUP equipment, including boards, paddles, wetsuits, life vests and leashes.
- Snacks every day
- Two lunches during the paddles
- Transportation to and from all SUP launch sites (all travelers must meet at the Alaska Capitol Inn for transportation to and from launch sites)
- Specially prepared Alaskan Seafood Dinner/Social for all paddlers
- Special extras including hikes and other activities.
This is a very limited package so book your trip today! Join us for an intimate look at Alaska in a way that most will never see it–while walking on water.
Package 1: Includes everything listed above plus luxury accommodations at Alaska Capitol Inn, all transportation, all breakfasts and snacks, and a few special perks —Cost is between $2400-$2600 per person, based on double occupancy. Price varies slightly based on the room selected. Single occupants would be subject to a $500 single supplement.
Package 2: Includes everything listed above except for accommodations at the Alaska Capitol Inn and transportation (all travelers must meet at the Alaska Capitol Inn for transportation to and from launch sites)–Cost is $1850 per person, with no single supplement fee.
We are happy to work with you to suggest other places to stay in Juneau that might fit your lifestyle and your budget a bit better. There are some beautiful campgrounds on the island that we can recommend.
Contact us with any questions or concerns about the trip. We can be reached via phone (941-952-8245) or email anytime.
Right now, we are collecting deposits of $500 per person to hold your spot.
After February 6, 2016, the deposit will become non-refundable. Full payment for the trip must be received by June 1, 2016. If we don’t receive full payment, your spot will be offered to the next person on the waiting list.
Consider as you sign up
- Airline tickets – Please check with us before purchasing your airline tickets to ensure your trip is confirmed with the minimum number of participants required to operate.
- Travel insurance – To protect your travel investment, we highly recommend the purchase of travel insurance. Please contact SURFit for recommendations.
- Before booking, please check our FAQs to make sure you understand our policies.